Four Corners' Diner! Romeo, MI
Bulldog
Home Page
About Us
Our Menu
Our Gallery
Village History
Contact Us
Map to Restaurant

Visiting Downtown Romeo Attractions
Viewing images will open up a small window. Please make sure you close each window after viewing.


Bancroft-Stranahan Museum - Picture perfect house museum packed with Romeo History. It's located at 132 Church St.

Clyde Craig Blacksmith Museum - Circa 1882, 301 N. Bailey Greek Revival operated by the Romeo Historical Society. Originally the tinsmith shop (c.1882) of Fritz Engel, this building is a late Greek Revival. Clyde Craig, a blacksmith displaced by Detroit's growing mechanization, came to Romeo in 1919.

First Congregational Church -  Located inside one of the few remaining hand wound tower clocks still running in America restored by Romeo's own master archival machinist, Bill Miller.

Romeo Art & Archives Center - A treasure trove of Romeo history in an interesting police station building complete with handcuffs on the wall, located at 290 N. Main St.

Romeo Rotary Club - (est. 1929 - volunteer base organization) and still going strong! Meets here every Wednesday at noon, are local businessmen & women trying to make a difference in our community.

Starkweather Gallery - Center for the arts for the Village of Romeo & surrounding communities. Willed to the Village by Helen Starkweather (1987), lifelong art teacher for Romeo Schools. Beautiful artwork on display.

Visit the Friends of the Romeo District Library

Clicking on the thumbnail images below will open up a new window or tab with a higher resolution image.



   

 





 


 
 
More Photos to be added over time.
 
All historic Romeo images are courtesy of the Romeo Downtown Development Authority





Facebook
© Copyright 21st Century, Four Corners' Diner